Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...Just one of those days!

Today is just one of those days! You know, the days where you just don't wanna do anything. Today is one of those. I really don't care to be doing anything today, especially sit here at work, and especially go to class in a couple hours. I really don't wanna sit through class for 2 and a half hours, and I really don't wanna meet my group after class, and I really don't wanna listen in class and take notes and pretend that I care. Not today...cause I really don't care. It's just one of those days. I'm not depressed or unhappy, I would just rather be at home, with my lady, watching tv, drinking a beer, thinking about absolutely nothing! Sounds nice, huh!

Today could have been a snow day. My house apparently got dumped on and I got NOTHING at work or school, so neither one was cancelled today. The only good thing that has happened today was I saw my seester. Maybe I'll drink a couple red bulls before class so I'll be all wound up for class and enjoy it more! Yeah, that's a good plan!

But really, I don't wanna do anything anymore, which is ultimately why I'm writing my blog right now, because I'm trying to waste time at the office. I really need to get stuff done here, but whatever. I'll do it tomorrow! It's already 4...maybe Bob will leave now so I can watch tv on my computer. Lazy, I know!

So, that's all you get today...next time you're having "one of those days" try to get the day off and stay in!!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment