Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Morning Friends and Family

Good morning everyone! I am back in Albuquerque, but that's not why I'm blogging today. Sometimes with these blogs we (or I) get caught up in the moment and start blabbing nonsense. But not today.

Yesterday, there was a horrible office shooting in Albuquerque that caught national attention. Some guy went at a rampage at his ex-wife's office and opened fire on her, about 5 other people, and then turned the gun on himself. While his ex is alive and in critical condition, 2 other people were less fortunate than her and were killed by this mans actions. I regretfully say that one of those killed was a good friend of mine and Candy's. I'm pretty sure she was also a great friend to anyone who knew her. So, today, I'm asking for you all to put her family and loved ones in your prayers and let's all hope they can get through this horrible tragedy.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment