Thursday, July 22, 2010

Under Pressure

Do you ever feel like your life is spinning out of control? You can't seem to catch up with yourself, nothing is going right, nobody seems to care about you anymore?

Well, I don't! Actually, I always feel like I can't catch up, but not those other things! The people I care about the most care about me too, so I'm as happy as a clam (which, by the way, are always happy)! So, it really doesn't get any better than this. I'm gonna spend this next paragraph just talking about myself now! Enjoy!

So, I've been in jury duty for the last week and I have one week to go. I have yet to be called to an actual courtroom, but I get about 3 1/2 hours of reading time each morning that I have to go in! I've already finished 2 books and I'm looking forward to my next session. I'd actually like to get called in, but now that I work at a law office, I don't think they'll give me a chance...I'm really fair and impartial I keep telling them, but to no avail. I'll just work on book #3. I have another softball tourney this weekend. It's basically to get us ready for our tourney next weekend, so nobody's too focused on the outcome, although we're a good tournament team, so we'll probably play at least 3 games (it's a 3 game garauntee tourney!). I'm trying to decide what color to paint my fingernails. My toenails are silver...I like it a lot. I'm wearing my new Boston Red Sox t-shirt today and I really like the way it looks. I saw my aunt today and she said I'm getting fat. Since she weighs 3 times as much as me, I didn't put too much thought into it! My GF made the best dinner last night and what's even better is we had leftovers today for lunch!

I love talking about myself! (J-that was for you!)

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment