Thursday, August 26, 2010

5 Years Ago...

5 years ago (tomorrow) my GF and I shared our first kiss and began our journey together. 5 years ago (tomoorow) my heart was captured by the most beautiful girl in the world. 5 years ago (tomorrow) I reached out and grabbed me a straight woman...And 5 years later (tomorrow) it's turned out to be the best thing I've ever done in my life! I can't (and won't) list here everything that she has done to make my life better, I can't even describe the way I feel when I think about her or when she's near, and I can't even tell you how excited I am to wake up next to her every morning and think about where this life is going to lead us.

It truly has been an adventure with her. Lucky for me, she's the most honest, unique, trustworthy, smart, caring, energetic, beautiful, athletic, fun (and sometimes blonde) girl in the world. She'll keep you on your toes because you never know what she's gonna say and sometimes when it doesn't make sense, she'll laugh with you about it for the next couple of hours. We have had some of our greatest conversations in absolute silence while sitting on the couch. We have had the opportunity to travel all over the world together like Belize, Honduras, Hawaii, Cabo, the Oregon Coast, VEGAS, and hope to make it everywhere else.

Sometimes I ask her what she sees in me or why she thinks I'm worthy of her love, and she claims it's just the opposite, but we all know it's because she's so amazing. I'm a better person just for knowing her, lucky for me she's my GF! She believes in me more than anyone in the world and she's always on my side no matter what. I would not want to think of life without her. She is my everything and I love her to the moon and back a million trillion times.

You and me baby...

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment