Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mindless

The anniversary weekend went wonderfully. We took Friday off work and spent the whole day together (well, I guess we spend every day together but this was different)! She made me breakfast in the morning and we took a long afternoon nap and then went to dinner, dessert, and a movie. A pretty great day! Then we got to spend the rest of the weekend together! It was awesome!

CPA studying sucks my butt! It would be okay if it was only one test, but it's 4 separate tests that you have to study separately for each one. I wish I could just relearn all this stuff once, take one big test, and be done with it. But no, I've got to study every night and day for the next century and then go take 4 separate 4 hour tests...calm...calming...calming down! I love school!

I'm back in the grind of things...the gym that is. Been two days in a row! Not sure how my body has ever run more than 3 miles because it hurts so bad when I get to 2! It'll all start coming back to me...hopefully! Might do some personal training...she might know something I don't and maybe it'll help with weight loss or picking up some speed! Luckily if Candy runs a race faster than me (which will be soon I'm sure), I can always blame it on my age!! Or my knee or my foot or my back or my side or, or, or! I'm falling apart! I guess I'll just keep running until my legs fall off!

I think we're finally going camping again this weekend! Last week didn't work out because we were trying to win the new Rod Stewart CD! To win it, we had to enter this competition for a $15,000 backyard makeover, then become one of the top 10 finalists, and then instead of winning we had to take 2nd place...and guess what? We won! The brand new Rod Stewart CD is ours!! We haven't opened it yet, but we can't wait to start grooving! Seriously though, out of over 250 applicants for this new backyard, we get 2nd place and a Rod Stewart CD! Good times!

Today had all the makings to be a good day. We woke up, got ready, fed the dogs, left just a bit late but not as bad as usual, and then all went to hell...I just got really moody. Really poopie! Just didn't feel like being around people today and felt a bit irritated with everything I was doing or with what other people were saying. So, I've kept to myself. I'm thinking it's that time of the month when I get all moody, so hopefully it'll go away soon, but I'm just not in the mood today...just not in the mood.

There's a strange whirring sound in my nightstand that keeps me awake sometimes.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment