Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hmmmm...Bop!

Why is it that I'm always telling you guys that I'm sick? I got a head cold this weekend, which started festering on Friday night (you know, the whole itchy throat stuff), and is still hanging on today! The stuffed up head, stuffed up nose, gross colored boogers, coughing all night, sometimes reversing the natural flow of food into the system, and not sleeping well. It's all here again for the weekend/week. I especially didn't appreciate it this weekend while I had a softball tournament, although my depth perception was in check! I still had a good weekend, but I had to return home to my GF with a cold, but luckily she loves me so much that she has taken really really good care of me. When I got home on Sunday I took a nap and while I was sleeping, she unpacked all my bags, washed all my clothes, and made me some green chile chicken soup! Then yesterday I stayed home from work and she made me a hot hot bath and then made me dinner! I couldn't ask for anything more! Except maybe tonight I'll ask for a back rub! Heehee!

Back to the grind. Worked pretty hard today...not as hard as I'm gonna have to work tomorrow, but steady. The boss'll be back in the office on Thursday, so I've got lots of crap to do tomorrow! So, I'm reading a new book. It's Stephen King's Needful Things. I read about 200 pages of this book when I was about 13 years old and then my brother stole the book away from me, saying that it was his book and he was going to read it! Well, I'm pretty sure he never read it first of all. Second of all, if my parents knew what that book was about back when I was 13, they would have never let me read even 20 pages of it. It's very graphic in a sexual way so far and there's no way I could have understood what I was reading back then...I guess it's a good thing my brother took it away from me!

Where in the world is Carmen? San Diego?

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment