Monday, September 26, 2011

Amarillo by Morning

Spent the weekend in Amarillo with the in-laws!  Not a bad trip except the Gf got sick and I twisted my ankle.  I guess I should say "tweaked" my ankle, cause it's not overly swollen and I can still walk normal, just in certain positions it hurts.  I got to ride the dirt bikes.  I'm pretty sure I'll have to relearn every time I do it, but it's still fun.  I love the Waffle House!

At work this morning keeping my fingers crossed.  For a few reasons not to be mentioned here!  I'm exhausted.  I think I slept ok, but trying to get over this cold, and the small time difference from the weekend, and the fact that I'd rather be sleeping right now, I feel like I didn't sleep at all!

Got a busy day.  Have I mentioned I don't wanna be here?

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment