Friday, September 23, 2011

Another Day In Paradise!

Drones!  Paper pushers!  Telephone robots!  Really that's all it comes down to.  Even the CEO becomes a pencil sharpener!  Barking commands that eventually die out at the end of the hallway.  If you heard it, then you mindlessly do the task, if you don't hear it, you wait cause it'll be repeated.  And repeated.  And repeated.  We're stuck in this everlasting circle of demands and process.  I look over the edge quite often, hoping that I'll see someone out there to catch me if I jump.  One foot's already out the door...there's someone taking their time trying to reach me...I hope it's not too late...I'll wait, because I have nothing but time, but where are they?  Idle time is waiting time!  I pass the time thinking back over time trying to remember how I got here and where I'm going.  Far, that's where...far!  They all say you gotta start somewhere, but where does it start?  I'll let you know when I figure it out, in time!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment