Thursday, September 29, 2011

What The @*$%?

Holy Crap!  If anyone is anyone, then you watched baseball last night...or have heard about it from someone!  What a frickin crazy crazy crazy night of baseball.  Let's start off with the fact that the Dodgers almost lost another for sure win, by allowing 5 runs to score in the bottom of the 9th inning...luckily they had 7, so they won.  I'm not a huge fan of Troncoso, so I'll blame him.  Sad that it was the last game, but there's still a full month of baseball left!  The Sox and Braves sunk to the most ultimate low of all lows...both had the wild card slot in hand and last night they both offered it up to the Cards and Rays (not respectively).  Regardless, of the outcome we are now going for the D-Backs and the Rays, so the Upton brothers can play eachother in the World Series.  I'm also kind of rooting for the Brewers!

I'm a hot mess...not too too messy, but sort of scattered.  I really REALLY need to get into shape because I've got this big race looming in the near future and I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks!  I was sick for just over a week, but now I'm lacking the moto!  I need a purpose!  I need a reason to be friends with the treadmill (and the pavement) again!  I am trying to make the adjustment in my mind that I'm gonna stay this size forever.  I love food and beer, so I figure if I work out enough, it'll all equal itself out and I'll remain this size, which, by the way, is the biggest I've ever been in my life.  I don't have anything against larger people, but if I could have my high school body back again, I'd do her!!  I actually prefer the bigger ladies...you know who you are!  They just feel so good when I hug them.  Am I becoming offensive yet?  Maybe I should stop...I'm not trying to offend anyone.  All I'm saying is that although sometimes I wish I were 120 pounds, I'll never be, and I love me a big woman!  End of story.

There's a slight nervousness in the pit of my stomach.  Can't explain now, but maybe Monday I can let you know if it pans out.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment