Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Randoms

Hi!  This is for my peeps.  My life has been crazy busy lately.  I'm hating my real job again, and loving my teaching job!  You know, the usual.

The GF is taking this intense 2 week class, so we don't get to spend much time together, but her last day is this Friday, so we'll get some quality time together soon.

This Friday is also my Birthday!  I've already been celebrating this month and I've gotten some pretty kick ass Birthmas presents.  In case you are unaware, Birthmas is just like Christmas, only I get 12 days of presents for my Birthday instead of Christmas.  Brilliant, I know! 

I took my dry cleaning in today, and if the pants come back with creases again, I'm gonna be very upset.

Some of my students don't understand what it means to study or turn in your work.  Not my problem if they don't want a good grade in the class.  I've given them the tools and showed them how they work...can't make them use them (or use them correctly)!

I haven't run once since San Diego RnR and I feel great!  I can't wait to get back to it, but it's been a very nice break.  Denver is on the horizon, unless I find something before then.  Otherwise, it's go time.

I might have mentioned this once before, but I'm giving up giving something up this month.  Make sense?

Have a great day!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment