Thursday, December 15, 2011

Frog in my Throat

The getting's been gotten!  It's official...I'm sick!  Poop!  I thought I could get away with pretending it wasn't there, but my throat is so scratchy I can't even walk to the bathroom without having a coughing fit.  Needless to say...

(Notice how I didn't say anything after "needless to say"...since it's needless to say!  But if you're dying to know, it's needless to say that I am not going to work out until this is completely gone.)

Last time I worked out before my cold was officially gone, I retained this 'cough' that just wouldn't go away.  I'm not gonna let that happen this time!  I'm so stern right now, but I'm sure in 2 days I'll be dying to get on the Mill.  I just feel so bad if I don't train well.  I only have a month before the race and I can't miss my important long runs!

I just realized that I have A LOT OF SHIT TO DO!  Not because it's Christmas, but because I'm a lazy sack of __________(insert favorite word)!  Just looking around my desk it looks like something blew up.  I'm not sure what needs to be filed, what needs to be paid, and what needs to be put into another pile!  I've got personal stuff to get done, like preparing for teaching, and deciding what beer to drink.  I've got family and friends stuff to do, like attending parties and making jokes.  I've got home stuff to do like putting up a shelf and celebrating our new house anniversary.  So, I need to take some time to organize my life...maybe tomorrow at work I can start delving into these stacks of madness surrounding me!
Where do I start?
It's almost goal time!  I've been thinking about the things I want to accomplish next year and I've told you about a few ideas, but it's almost time to actually write them down and publish them to the world my 10 followers!

What are your goals for the new year?

What do you do to cure the feeling of being bogged down?

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment