Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Running!

Happy Christmas Eve!  That's right, I get to open up tons of presents tomorrow!  Isn't that wonderful!  We actually have run out of room under the Christmas tree.  It's been the best Christmas we've had in a long time...for me probably ever!  I'm not much of a Christmas person...but the GF has whipped me into shape.  Sometimes I even can be seen singing along to those dreaded Christmas songs!  But I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "I will take presents any time of year!"

So, after 9 days off from being sick, I finally laced up my running shoes and ran 3 miles today!  And I didn't feel horrible, and I didn't have a coughing fit when I was done!  Although it was a major setback and now I only have 3 weeks before Phoenix halfer, I really need to focus and get my runs in.  I have goals remember?  Can't abandon those now.  This week is Ultra important, since I'll be playing baseball all next week...who knows what kind of schedule I'll have in Florida.

If you remember from the beginning of the week, I was in a Blogger Gift Exchange, and the person that I was given was Laura at Undeterrable and not only was it fun to search through her blog posts and see what she was into, but it was great becoming a follower.  She's a really fun girl and we both have an obsession with making lists!  It's as if Jill, the organizer of the gift exchange, knew what she was doing!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy your gifts Laura!  Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Chix

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love my arm warmers! I haven't rocked them at CrossFit... yet. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete