Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Accomplishments

Look!  I won a major award!

I know it's a smaller version of the real thing, but the box did say FRA-GEE-LAY!  I'm pretty sure I wanna leave it up year round even though it's meant to be a Christmas type thing.  This also happens to be from my all time favorite Christmas movie!  I plan on watching it at least 4 times during the TBS 24 hour marathon and I may even throw in the DVD!

Lazy Days
I think I'm getting sick.  The GF and I woke up early this morning searching for cough drops because we're getting a little itchy and scratchy.  I still went to the gym today and had a really tremendous workout, and I'm hoping to continue working out until the sickness reaches my chest, but for now I'm gonna down meds every 4 hours and hope it doesn't go full throttle on me!  BUT, if it does then I guess I'm due for some nice Rest Days!  I wish I were my cats and could just lay around all day!

Look at those eyes...such a pretty girl, who's always mean and whiny...ask the GF...they're not that fond of each other!

The Crack of the Bat
It's that time of year again, when we start packing our bags to go visit the beautiful Sarasota, Florida to play America's Favorite Pasttime!  I just got off the phone with one of Baseball's greatest right fielders of all time...Mr. Tony Oliva of the Minnesota Twins!  He's a close personal friend of mine and the GF's and I look forward to seeing him every January, among other Greats!  I can't end this post without mentioning my all time favorite Baseball Pro, Jack Billingham of the Big Red Machine!  He pitched for the Cincinnati Reds in the 1975 World Series against the Boston Red Sox and led his team to what was the first of two consecutive titles.  He's the nicest man I've ever met!  He's the type of guy you want to have a beer with while you watch the sunset near the beach somewhere and just talk about "things"!

Christmastime Guzzler
Christmas is among us, which means time off from work and thinking about things.  Which also means more time to drink.  I'm not a wild drinker any more, but I do like to enjoy frosty beverages when I don't have to worry about working the next day or the next week!  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone to try new things this season, so I'm asking for recommendations.  So, please help me out...ask your friends and drop me a quick comment about stuff I should try.  P.S. If you have suggestions on great whiskey too...I'm sort of testing that out too!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment