- Amidst all the complaints from others about their race experiences, my experience was AMAZING and I had the best time ever...did I mention I PR'ed?
- I was scared the weather was gonna be too cold and too windy, but it ended up being perfect running weather. It was cold afterwards, but I was covered in sweat and it started raining, but I had a hoody and sweatpants waiting for me at Gear Check!
- The energy of running with 30,000 other halfers was great. It really kept me pumped up the entire race and motivated and energized.
- I possibly had too many GU energy gels during the race that I almost crapped my pants at mile 12!
- Some dude ran in a thong holding a beer! Quite the site from behind...you'll see (pics to follow)!
- The GF is the most amazing person to have at a race with you...more on that later too!
- I didn't come back a winner, but I didn't come back a loser. Vegas tried to take all my money the first 2 days, but it soon turned around and I won most all of it back!