Monday, July 30, 2012

Does Monday Show Up Every Week?

Just when I started enjoying my weekend, another week comes along!  So, here's where we are:
Last Week:


1. Clean up the backyard!! I'm totally halfway there...not enough room in the trashcan for everything!
2. Refill the Fish tank! I did this, but I'm still unsure of whether Mr. Bubbles is gonna make it.
3. Download pictures from my camera Well, I thought about doing this...does that count?
4. Finish the laundry, put it away, and clear out the bed!  Did ALL laundry and GF helped with the clearing of the bed!
5. Finish all timesheets by Friday!  Haha!  Yeah right!  I didn't say WHICH Friday!
6. Have a medium run during the week of 5 miles.  Hell yeah!  And it felt awesome!

This Week:
1. Download Ipod songs
2. Finish all work requirements before vacation
3. Prepare packing list (cause I'm a geek)
4. Read at least one chapter a night of something other than school books!
5. Do a speed workout AND an arm workout this week

This seems to be enough for the week.  Especially since it'll be wrapped up with all this Olympic excitement in the air.  Speaking of which, Skeet Shooting is a new favorite of mine, as is Equestrian Dressage!  It's as if I've never watched sports before!

Another blogger has been posting her adventures for her Ragnar Team, and it's making me really excited to one day do a relay run like this.  Not that I'm on a team for anytime in the near future, but it's gonna happen one day.  I can't wait!

Well, the only way to get number 2 out of the way is to get off the blogosphere, so have great rest of your Monday and I'll catch up with you later!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment