Well, it's been one of those days that you wish could have never happened. Where you go back to Sunday night and wake up again and everything is as it should be. Some unfortunate incidents have happened today that should make us all thank whomever's responsible for every day that we get to live our lives!
My BFT has lost someone in her life that she will truly miss. I never had the opportunity to meet her grandma, but mine and the GF's condolences go out to her and her family during this very difficult time. I feel so bad that she's so far away and I can't physically reach out and touch her, but I'm sure she knows that we're thinking of her and are sending hugs and kisses her way!
We've also lost a great man today. You can find the article here. There was a tragic accident on I-25 this morning involving someone I've known for over 12 years. His vehicle was struck by another vehicle which sent him rolling over to the other side of the highway. He was killed instantly. I was very close to him and his family for several years and he'll be greatly missed.
Lastly, I thought my job was gonna be the third victim of the day, but I'm still here to work another day. More on this later (read: I'll probably never talk about it again).
So, let's get past all this and move on to my Weekly To Do List:
1. Blog every day Blogged everyday but Saturday...never even turned the computer on!
2. Run 2 miles every day Success! But it was more like 4, 3, 2, 5, 3.1
3. Organize piles at work/make to do list FAIL
4. Brochures out by Thursday Success!
5. All PPT's done by Sunday Partly a success, should finish them up today.
6. Take GF to the movies No, but I did take her shopping and she said we can do the movies next weekend!
7. Finish fall schedules by Sunday Success, although I still need to put into computer.
1. Clean up the backyard!!
2. Refill the Fish tank!
3. Download pictures from my camera
4. Finish the laundry, put it away, and clear out the bed!
5. Finish all timesheets by Friday!
6. Have a medium run during the week of 5 miles.
I would say last week was more success then fail, so I'm proud of that. Let's see how this week pans out!
Be safe out there!