Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to me! For those of you that really know me, you know how important this day is to me! I love celebrating my birthday. Last night the GF made me a pineapple upside down cake and this morning she made me banana nut muffins! When we got to work, a coworker also made me a pineapple upside down cake, and an awesome friend dropped off cupcakes. Let's just say that everyone at the office is on a sugar high today! So far it's been a great birthday. My mom gave me a musical card and those are always good to get the blood pumping...even at 7:30 in the morning when I opened it! I also talked to my aunt today because it is also her birthday and she told me the same story she tells me every year on our birthdays! So, yeah, good stuff so far!

I was stubborn earlier today and didn't want to go to the gym, but I ended up going and running 4 miles and now I'm proud of myself. My coworker said to give myself the gift of health today...not sure why it worked cause it's such a cheesy line, but I went and now I'm glad that I did. I'm also very tired because I never sleep well the night before my birthday...I'm just too excited to sleep! I sort of wish I were drinking beer on the patio someplace right now!! The card the GF got me said I needed to be 'wined and dined' and 'beered and cheered'!! I agree!

Have a great day celebrating my birthday! I'll be accepting presents all month!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment