Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time's Running Out

Good Morning!! Well, I was actually so busy doing work stuff yesterday that I did not have time to write to you all! Sorry about that. I thought I'd take a quick minute while I remembered today to update you on everything. So, my cold is on it's last legs. I hit the medicine hard and was able to put in a few good miles yesterday. I was unable to run all weekend (darn!), but I feel with small miles this week, I'll still be healthy enough to push out 13.1 on Saturday. You heard me right...it's Saturday...4 days away! So so so close now! Can you believe it? On Sunday, I'll be writing to you to let you know how it all went and then I'll be switching gears for the next race! That's right...we've got plans to do it again...soon! And maybe one of these days, you can be there to do it with us..or watch us!

This weekend was sort of our last shopping hoorah! We were at the mall for about 5 hours on Saturday and spent lots of money on new clothes for our trip! Obviously, just to make it harder for me to pack! But we found some great deals, so I'm excited to start wearing my new clothes. We had another birthday celebration Saturday night and we played games and laughed A LOT! I'm beginning to think Albertson's know's J's dad's name by heart!! Sunday was Father's Day and my Niece's Birthday! She was wearing the prettiest dress, her hair looked amazing, and her birthday cake was a princess! She had a great time and I was able to capture the whole day with my new camera. It works so well when you have the battery in it! All the dad's had a good time just sitting around with the family, so it was a good relaxing afternoon.

Now is panic time...THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO! This is when I start worrying that I won't have enough time to finish everything that I've got to do. First off, we know my issues with packing, but that won't get done until around midnight Wednesday night! Second, I feel like there's so much work stuff I need to have in place before I go, that there's no way I can do it all in a day and a half (as I sit here and continue to write my blog!) Third, I'm gonna have to say goodbye to my animals for 2 weeks...real sad. Fourth, I need to do a lot of personal things to get ready for the trip, like running errands, paying bills, giving instruction, playing softball, etc. Lastly, will I get it all done? I'm sure I will, but it's always more fun and frantic when you worry! Wish me Luck!

Today, make a list and stay on track!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment