Tuesday, June 8, 2010

L.O.V.E.

So, the world's not perfect. We all know that, but what can we do about it? Not much really. We can vote, we can not litter, and we can love. Those are a few things that come to my mind right away. Voting is so political though and you're a slob if you don't throw away your trash, so really, it all comes down to loving...loving people, loving yourself, loving the world. Love is right there for everyone, you just gotta grab it! For instance, your parents love you. Although you may not see it at times, but deep down, they really love you. Your brothers and sister love you. You might have fought while growing up, but they know you'll be there for them when they need you and vice versa...that's love. Your partners, husbands, and wives love you. They see things that the outside world doesn't see and they stay by your side regardless. Your kids love you. Whether it's your little boy, little girl, dog, or cat, they look up to you and thrive on your love. Other relatives, no matter how often you see them, they love you and love to see you when you're around. Your best friends love you and your enemies love to hate you (that's a form of love). There's so much love out there that one day it'll mask all the hate and we can make this a better world. I love you.

A few other things I love: My birthday, my GF, the sun, music, reading, sleeping, eating cheese, watching Glee, hanging out with my niece, Vegas, dying my hair, buying new t-shirts, my family and friends, running, nice shiny watches, matching, beer, looking at myself in the mirror, my pups and kitties, laughing, travelling, funny people, tattoos, sports, and school.

Think of the things you L.O.V.E. and it'll give you a boost today!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment