Thursday, June 17, 2010

P, Double O, P

I feel like poop! Sicky poop! Last night my throat was itchy and by morning time the nostrils were clogged and I was coughing with a headache and I have been drowsy all day. Poopie! All I have to say is I'm glad it's come now and hopefully it'll be gone by early next week. I've been taking medicine every 3-4 hours. I'm gonna kill this thing! I just don't have any energy. I am sitting here at work though because I have loads of work to get done and I don't have time to be sick. Although, I am just sort of sitting on my butt not doing much, I just can't wait until the day is finally over and I can lay down.

I didn't go to the gym today, but I did work up a sweat this morning helping the GF move about 75 boxes in the garage and haul them all away. That was my exercise today and it pooped me out. The GF went to the gym, amongst some kicking and screaming, and had a good workout. Then she brought me some soup and it was soooo yummy! She's the best. For my good deed of the day I helped this old lady at the post office carry a large box to her car. I thought it was pretty nice of me!

Today, and for the rest of your life, do whatever it is that makes YOU happy!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment