Monday, January 2, 2012

Baseball Time

994 Miles left!

All the baseball players are rolling in and by 1pm tomorrow eastern time, we'll be out on the field pretending we're Pros!  I love this week of the year!

But, I'm in training, so I ran 6 miles today.  After 5 years of being in Sarasota for the beginning of the year, I finally ran over the big bridge!  It's about a full mile from one side to the other.  It was so bruteal coming back over at mile 5, but I powered through and totally kicked ass on the last mile!  The GF also ran the bridge...so proud of her!

So far in my food journal I've written down 6 beers...I told you I was indulging!

FYI:  My first day of teaching is a week from today.  I'm so excited!  But scared and nervous at the same time.

Have a great evening...hopefully I'll get chances to write the rest of this week!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment