Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spotty Service

Can you hear me now?


It's as if I forget that I'm a blogger sometimes.  You're getting spotty service from me lately, like I got from Sprint ALL weekend!  It really makes you feel far away from reality when you're "roaming" in the comfort of your own home!  Anywho, my cell phone is back to life and so am I.  I am finally out of the 'resting' stage after my last halfer.  Last week I worked out once and the rest of the week I was so tired and out of it I opted to lay off the running for a while.  Today felt like a good day to get up on that horse again!  It was just an easy easy run and I sweat and I am happy!

I did my race/training calendar last night!  Although I have yet to sign up for the races I listed, I still put them on the calendar...something to look forward to!  I might have even talked a friend into running the April 21st halfer with me...well, probably not "with" me since she's faster than me, but run the race!  And another friend was the one who talked ME into running it, although I have yet to tell her I've actually verbally committed that I'm doing it.  Confused yet?

Woke up this morning around 5am and it was pouring rain outside, by 8am it was snowing, and by noon the sun was peeking through the clouds, and now it's partially cloudy with the sun blazing in my office window!  Gotta love the all the seasons in one day! 
Because of the cold, I got to wear my new favorite sweatshirt today!  I wanna get more because they are so so comfortable!  Maybe I'll go surprise myself!  If the weather starts getting a little better, then I can start running outside again...we all know I hate the cold.  My garmin is just waiting for me to put more miles on it!

What race are you looking forward to?

Do you like running outside in the cold?

~Chix

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy cold, it's the cold wind that gets nasty. Hmmm my next race is a very hilly half in March. Not sure I'm really looking forward to that sucker.

    ReplyDelete