Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Going Back To Cali...

Bright neon orange nail polish makes me happy! That's what I colored my fingernails today and possibly my toes later! It really makes my hands look darker brown. It's making me want to dye my hair orange too, which I've been thinking about doing anyway, so maybe this weekend I'll finally have the time to do it, since I don't have anything else to do!! It's Memorial Day weekend and I've got nothing but time on my hands. Granted, I would still have nothing but time on my hands if the GF were gonna be in town, but now it's alone time (that I'm looking to fill, so call me!). She's going to California! Lucky girl! She really doesn't have to tell people why, just that she's going to Cali and people will be excited for her. If I were to tell people I was going to Albuquerque for the weekend, they'd give me a really weird look!

I'm not quite sure how I kept up for the last 2 years in school, because I've been out for 2 weeks now and I'm so tired all day that I can't remember if I ever had energy to expend in class 2 nights a week, plus energy to study and do homework. I'm not sure where it all came from. Let's just say it definitely sucked the life out of me, because I just can't seem to get untired these days. Maybe my free alone time this weekend will help me rest up a bit! Who am I kidding, I'm not gonna sleep any more than if the GF were here. I'll get some reading done and catch up on tv shows and probably not get a single thing done! Good ole 3 day weekends!! Doing a whole lotta nothin!

I got my most exciting graduation present in the mail today, my new Canon camera! It is the new T1i that is capable of taking still pics, has HD video, and a lense that can get a close-up shot of the GF all the way down the street! It's gonna be amazing on vacation to be able to capture shots that would have been unheard of with our other camera. That's one thing I'll be doing for sure this weekend is figuring out how to use the damn thing! And shopping for a camera bag, so I can look really professional...maybe I'll get a lanyard with a ID badge so I can sneak into places like I'm the hired photographer. People can start hiring me for their parties and weddings! Well, that's in the future. Thanks GF, you're the best!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment