Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Present Future

That's all folks! I did it! My last test was over in the blink of an eye! I took the latter half of the day off yesterday so I could study right up until test time. I went into the test with positive thoughts (and also a bit of "I'm not gonna learn anything else now"), and within an hour it was all over. Again, though, I was the first to finish my test and I didn't recall anyone following me out. Finally, my friend finished almost an hour after me and said about 15 more people were still working on the test. It makes me wonder if my test was missing some pages, or what I thought were the right answers were actually wrong because I was so quick to answer! Well, if I can just pull a B, I'll be just fine!!

I wanted to apologize to everyone for talking about having bad gas the other day. Some things I just need to keep to myself!

Moving on...my big Graduation day is Saturday, with my small open house wine party at my house in between ceremonies. Sunday is the "changing of the guards"! I'm a new person! I might look the same and act the same and say all the same things, but inside I'm starting to change! One day you'll look at me and say, "Wow! You look great!" It's because I'm changing! Changing for the better of course...just gonna try to improve on some things within my character, but it'll be for the better. I'll still be the same person, just changed! As clear as mud, right?

Today, I'd like everybody to think of a turning point in your life. It could be a small one, like the first time you rode your bike, or your first concert. Or it could be huge like having a child, meeting the woman (man) of your dreams, or even getting your masters degree. Think of a moment in your life when something like this happened and try to remember the happiness you felt. Use that happiness to get you through the day today! Love you!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment