Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...Candy!

I love Candy! Not just the sweet sweet morsels of yummy goodness wrapped up in tiny plastic wrappers, by my girlfriend too! First off, candy is yummy...it's bad for you, but it's yummy! I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I'm coming around. My GF is a big factor in my new taste for chocolate because she always looks so satisfied after a Snickers bar! So, of course I want that same satisfaction. But I love hard candies like lifesavers, jawbreakers, skittles, werther's, butterscotch, peppermints, candy canes, etc. I also like the gummy types like gummi bears, gummi worms, sour patch kids, twizzlers, jujubes, etc. If I did have chocolate I like anything white chocolate, Snickers, Kit Kat, Twix, Rolo, and Reese's.

But my girfriend is just as sweet! She does pretty much everything for me. Not because I'm lazy (I'm pretty lazy), but because she's just a great person. She always thinks of everyone else before herself and has the biggest HEART in the world! It's unfortunate that she doesn't like the Valentine's Day heart candies, but I guess it's just more for me! I really do love her a lot and appreciate her in my life.

Have you ever heard of the 10 second rule? When candy falls on the ground (hard shell candy) you have 10 seconds to pick it up before any bad germs contaminate it and you can still eat it. If you're lucky, maybe you've just mopped or sweeped...adds about another 10 seconds! Gummi candy you gotta be careful with though...I would say 5 seconds and you might be safe...not in my house though cause we have dogs and I have a thing with stray hair!

So, next time you are eating a piece of candy, think of me, and enjoy it!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment