Monday, January 11, 2010

...getting back on track!

Guess who? That's right! I'm back and well, I wouldn't say better than ever, but I'm back. It's been a crazy crazy crazy last 8 days, but I'm happy to say I finally have time to give my expert opinion on stuff! Life is tough, so trying to post a blog everyday is hard in itself, let alone when you have tons of things going on. For instance, from the 3rd through the 8th I've been playing baseball and having double-headers everyday. Then I have to go to dinner with the whole group and then we drink and pass out. So, as you can see, no time to blog. Lucky for me, the Camp was in Florida, so I woke up at 6am this morning and was on time to work today! Of course I have tons of things to do today at work, but I figured I could fit in a blog real quick....cause I know you all miss me.

When we got home last night, we 'got home' to our new house, which made it feel more like home! Our dogs were more than excited to see us, and the cats came out from under my mothers bed. Now, although my bed and pillow were very comfortable, I still woke up 3 times to use the restroom...a problem? Yes! But at least it wasn't 6 times like the night before. I need to quit drinking about noon everyday, so I can fix this issue! But anyway, it is finally feeling like home.

There is mail covering my desk at the office...so I've got plenty to catch up with here...and I'm sure about half of the stuff is past due or something. It's gonna be a long week!

My car needs a new battery, so I have Candy's car today. And I've got bills to pay, but no money to pay them with! School starts next week and I need to get my books. Every article of clothing is dirty and my body is still sore from the long week of baseball. So, my goal this week is to somehow fix all these things, so I feel like I've "caught up". This is gonna be an interesting year and I hope to be more motivated and inspired throughout.

Maybe it's time to officially make my New Year's Resolutions!

So, if you ever feel you're behind in life, scootch over cause I'm right there with you!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment