Monday, January 25, 2010

...Life!

Life sneaks up on you when you're not expecting it to. Silly thing called Life! You are living it everyday, but sometimes you can actually feel yourself going through the motions. You don't know where it's gonna lead you either. You are on a specific path in your Life, but you really don't know what's behind every corner. For instance, I am creating my Life path as I write this...I've committed to writing my blog (almost) every day, but who knows what I'm gonna write about until I put my fingers to the keyboard. I may have mapped out a topic a few days prior, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna say as I write. It's like creative writing...it's creative Life-ing!

Each member of the New Orleans Saints woke up this morning knowing that their Life was on a new and adventurous path. The set out to make it to the Superbowl, and through some process, they ended up winning the most important game of the season to get to the Superbowl...Life got the best of 'someone' last night and put the Saints on that track instead of the Vikings. Even the Colts process wasn't easy, but 'someone' helped turn things around and they too have made it to the Superbowl path. Life brought excitement for those 2 teams, and for the other 2 teams, Life brought relaxation after a long hard fought season.

As for me, Life has brought me some crazy days, some fun days, some tired and lazy days (lots of those actually), some smart days, some motivated days, some angry days (few), some loving days, some stressful days, some sad days, and some happy happy days. I thank Life for all it brings to me because it has made me the person I am today and it makes me want to keep Life-ing everyday!

So, next time Life brings you lemons (oh, you've heard that one before?) Okay, next time Life gets in your way, just remember "That's Life!"

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment