Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dogs, Rum, and Coke

Happy Hump Day!  I've got some fun pics for you today!

Last week Jersey was patiently waiting for Neko to come back inside...this week Neko is waiting for Jersey to come back.

"But where is she?  I'll take a quick look!"
Here's Jersey watching some tv.  This is Footloose, but you should see how excited she gets when sports are on!

"Oh Ren, I sure do wish you were playing basketball instead of dancing!!"
This is my new favorite drink.  It seriously tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!
That's Horchata with Rum...AMAZING!
My drink is about 4 parts Rum Chata and 1 part Milk over ice!
Okay, now let me preface these next couple of pictures with the fact that Albuquerque is always the last to know...anything!  Which means, so am I!  This has got to be THE.COOLEST.THING.I'VE.SEEN in a very very VERY long time!  So, I apologize in advance for those of you who have known about these since they came out in 2010!

So many choices!
That's a Coke machine with a touch screen that can serve up to 125 different types of Coca-Cola products!  It serves both carbonated and non-carbonated beverages.  Once you press a general button like "Coke" it'll show you about 8 other buttons that are all the flavored choices!  And it does this for every soda button you push.  IT'S AMAZING!  Unfortunately, I'm not drinking soda, so I could only use the water button (because I didn't notice the Powerade Zero button until after I was done eating)!  Seriously, the greatest invention EVER!

Have you seen one of these machines?

Do your animals watch tv?

What's your favorite liquor?

~Chix

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen those machines! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that machine either, way cool!! We never get anything cool in Central CA either, unless being the test market for Doritos Loco Tacos from Taco Bell is cool (it isn't!). I don't drink much, but OMG do I love horchata! I'd try that rum in a heartbeat, yum!! My animals don't dig tv, they don't even notice it, silly bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Doritos Locos Tacos is the BEST thing around...other than the Coke machine of course!!

      Delete