1. I got my class observation results back yesterday and I was AWESOME, just like my blog! The worst thing on the report was that I need to use darker markers!
2. I don't like hair that is not attached to the body! Sounds weird, but it makes me gag...can't clean the shower drains, can't clean out the GF's hair brush, unfortunate to have to hairy dogs and cats!
3. I wear my watch on my right wrist even though I am right handed. Feels weird on my left wrist.
4. I have the worst memory in history! I can't remember things I wrote down to remember! For example, something is going to be happening on Friday morning, but I'm not sure what it is!
5. I used to suck my thumb until I was in the fourth grade!
6. I have the greatest nail beds and nails on my hands! I have to cut my fingernails every 2 weeks because they grow so fast and they are super thick and sexy. Can fingernails even be sexy?
7. When I was a junior in high school I almost legally changed my middle name to "The Great"!
8. I cry watching every episode of anything I watch! Grey's - cry, Biggest Loser - cry, Castle - cry, Mike & Molly - cry, commercials - cry. I'm sort of a cry baby!
9. If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be cheese. Sharp cheddar and some bleu too!
10. I am a HUGE procrastinator! Everything...work, school, life...I pretty much wait until it's absolutely necessary to get things done, and then I wait just a little longer to see how long I can push it, and then I pretend like I've already done it
11. I cannot recall the last time I've ever misplaced my keys or my wallet, because I always put them in the exact same places. I'm sort of anal like that, but I didn't mention it as one of these 13 things because most of you already know I have a mild case of OCD!
12. My dad used to drink Coors Light and he'd
13. One summer when I was in 5th grade, I borrowed every Babysitter's Club book from my best friend at the time and over the entire summer read them all (at this point there were only 36 books), but I read them all! There's like over 200 now, but I took so much pride that I'd read them all over one summer!
Hope you enjoyed a peek into my crazy world!