Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (Kinda)

These Jets fans might have jumped on the bandwagon just a bit too soon!

Tebow jersey's and it's only been half a day since the trade was announced.
Unfortunately for these two guys, he might not even go to the Jets now!

Here is the actual picture of one of the Vampire coffins I made for the GF's huge project.

Took me a while to get the pic because the GF did so awesome
on the project that her teacher asked to keep it!

My boss is an arena football umpire.

That's him in the zebra print talking to #81 - Terrell Owens!
This was taken in Albuquerque on March 11th, when T.O.'s team, the Allen Wranglers, came to play our New Mexico Stars.
UPDATE: High speed car chase I spoke of in my earlier post today, ended in the guy's car getting hit by a semi and he supposedly died at the scene. This is from a local news station, so it could be all rumors! I'll update again tomorrow!


~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment