Friday, March 2, 2012

Midwest...I Apologize

I apologize!  I feel so inconsiderate about my last two posts.  I kept saying that it was "sooooo" windy here and complaining about how much I hate it, when there are tonadoes sweeping across the midwest with 170mph winds...now THAT'S windy!  So, I apologize to the midwest and I am thinking of you here in the not so windy southwest.  My heart goes out to all of those hurt or hurting from this disaster. 

On a much lighter note, I took a rest day yesterday and I'm feeling pretty great today.  Actually, I only took a rest day because I forgot to pack new underwear to put on after my post workout shower.  I'm normally a sweaty mess, and I wasn't about to go commando, so I opted for a rest day.  And I'm glad I did.  I've been noticing a change in my body from all this running.  And I think I need to eat more.  And sleep more!  I've heard you all talk about it before that I need to properly fuel myself while running this much, but I guess my body is finally telling me too!  We'll see how the food goes after my run this afternoon!

Last night the GF and I went to see One Night of Queen!  It was a really great show.  The guy had people dancing in the aisles and jumping up in front of the stage.  He played all the favorites.  This is my fave;


Have a great weekend?

~Chix

3 comments:

  1. I love Queen. Freddy Mercury was the best.

    I didn't even know the midwest had the tornadoes, so thanks for putting that out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Queen, I am very much looking forward to them being back out on the road with Adam Lambert (<3) at the lead, he's amazing (not as amazing as Freddy though). Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look into the Adam Lambert Queen tour. Those 2 things seem to go together so well!

      Delete