Monday, April 9, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

Well, I clearly ran out of time today.  Not sure what I got done, but ran out of time.  So, this is gonna be a quick spew of info.  How about Monday Madness!

-Saturday I had a not so good run and I sure do hope things smooth out over the next 2 weeks because I've got a halfer and then another 2 weeks after that...Let's Go Legs!

-Easter was a very relaxing day at our house.  I worked on classwork all day and I had 2 huge Rootbeer and Jim Beam's to celebrate the holiday!  Yummy!

-Today has been crazy busy at work, but I'm not sure a single thing actually got accomplished!  But I do have a nice stack of papers that will be waiting for me in the morning.

-Somebody from the film crew of Breaking Bad came by our office this afternoon saying that they will be filming in the area on Friday.  I just might have to accidentally get into a scene somehow!

-It's raining here today and my brand new windshield wipers are...still in my backseat in the bag!  Hopefully I'll make it home safe!

-I'm running after work today, so let's all cross our fingers that I've fueled enough and had plenty of water!  I'm thinking chicken enchiladas at lunch just might have done the trick!  But I can't garauntee the Jim Beam will cooperate!

-The GF and I are starting a sit-ups challenge.  Bikini abs, here I come!

Have a great rest of your day!

~Chix

1 comment: