Friday, April 27, 2012

The Teppan Grill

Yesterday the GF forgot her lunch at home so we headed over to the Japanese Kitchen.  We got there at 12:20, but weren't seated until 12:45.  They make you wait until the whole Teppan Grill table of 8 is full before they decide to take your order.  But it was worth the wait...very yummy teriyaki chicken!
The chef's cook right in front of you and ours provided a pretty good show!

That's the onion volcano...first it shoots fire, then it blows smoke, then it spews lava!  Pretty creative, so I made sure to have my camera ready!

Last night after finishing grading final exams and posting grades the GF made beef tacos and coconut margaritas!

I'm thinking that drinking 2 of those was the reason I had a not so good run this morning.  That, and I hate running in the mornings.  Unfortunately my race next weekend is at 7am, so I'm trying to get my body ready.

Have a great day!  I'm gonna be busy, so that's why I'm posting early!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment