Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...A tiring weekend!

This past weekend was extremely tiring. One thing after another happened causing me and the GF to not get very much sleep. Then we had long days, so no time to nap either. On the up and up though, the Saints won the Superbowl, Jersey seems to be back to normal, my Granny is resting peacefully, the house no longer smells of cat poop, my best friend made it here and back home safely, Connor had a big big weekend of socializing, Kailin left some crazy pics on my phone, Jamie's tv is resting safely in my 3rd bedroom, I've been drinking a pitcher of beer every night, and I'm 9 hours away from being done with my group presentation!

So, although it was a long weekend, so many great things to be thankful for!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment