Friday, November 18, 2011

To Do or Not To Do

It's finally Friday and I'm ready to go home and do "not much" for the weekend!  I plan to get in a long run this weekend, not sure when.  I plan on watching loads of tv.  I plan on doing some laundry so I can have clean workout bras!  I plan on going to Old Navy with the GF to find some great deals.  I plan on walking the dogs with the GF on a path that she's been wanting to go to forever!  I plan on relaxing a little and having some nice frosty beverages.  And I plan on hating life on Sunday night when I have to go to bed, because I'll have to go to work the next morning.

Today was one of those "not gonna do it" days!  My workout..."not gonna do it".  Stuff at work..."not gonna do it".  It felt really good not to do things today.  I did some stuff, but just not a lot.  And it felt great.  I sort of wish I didn't do the stuff I did, but now I don't ever have to do that stuff again!  Here's one thing I am gonna do...go home and do nothing!  Well, actually I have no idea what I'm doing tonight, but I know it'll have nothing to do with work!  Beer or margaritas for sure!  Probably both!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be sure to let you know what I did and didn't do over the weekend!

~Chix

1 comment:

  1. Not doing much sounds great about now. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete