Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...coping with exhaustion!

Well, I apologize for not writing yesterday. It was an extremely long day where I was off to the next thing 5 minutes before I finished what I was doing. I was working on my day off, I had lunch with an old friend, I ran some errands, I visited my granny, I had some car troubles, and I went to the movies. By the time I got home, it was 1am in the morning, so I apologize if I've let any of my readers down. I owe you two blogs tomorrow, because since today was yet another crazy day, I am a little late in posting. I'm pretty exhausted from all this moving mumbo jumbo and working trying to tie up loose ends bfore my big Baseball vacation. So, next time you are exhausted, I give you permission to pull up a pillow and pick up where you left off tomorrow. Goodnight.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment