Thursday, December 31, 2009

...New Year's Eve!

Well, it's the last day of 2009 and as we reflect back upon the year, I don't think it was all that bad! Lots and lots of great things happened this year in my life. I became a year older, my girlfriend and I celebrated 4 years together, my nephew was born, we bought a new house, we got a new puppy, I went to Canada finally, and my granny turned 96! A few bad things also happened this year, but we've seemed to overcome all those things and turned them into positive episodes. Won't go into any of that. The only really really REALLY terrible thing I can think of that happened this year was the Yankmees won the World Series, but luckily they still suck, so I got past that real quick.

2010 has a lot coming! I will celebrate yet another Birthday, my girlfriend and I will celebrate another anniversary, I will get to officially meet my new nephew, I will get to play softball with my niece, I will get a new battery for my car, I will graduate with my Masters Degree, my best friend will graduate with her Masters Degree, and we will be making new memories every day of the year.

All this is what makes New Year's Eve so special. You get to look back at the milestones throughout the past year and you get to look forward to all that is yet to come! Resolutions will be made and some may even come true or be followed through. It is definitely a time for celebration.

So, tonight, while you're thinking of the past and the future, don't forget the present, that's YOU! Haha! Just kidding, that was really corny! That was for all my die hard readers! Really though, tonight, while you're celebrating in your own way, remember that whether it was a good year or a bad year, tomorrow is a whole new year to start fresh, so be careful, have fun, and see you next year! Happy New Year!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment