Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21: Mind Nuggets

1.  Tomorrow's my dad's birthday!  I'm pretty sure he'd be turning 63!  He'd be proud to see what my bro and I have done with our lives!  It's pretty amazing that we have "found our way" with him looking down on us everyday.  Love you dad!  Love you bro!

2.  My big race is Sunday!  Even though it's only a 5K, I'm so excited for it.  I haven't raced since my half in January, so this is huge.  I can't wait for the dry heaving before the race, the sweat turning into salt lines around my face, the knees trying to overcome the cold at 7am, and the tears as I cross the finish line!  What's more exciting though is that I'm back on track!  Slow and steady wins the race.

3.  Great workout today!  I did 3.5 miles and although I probably could've gone longer, I didn't wanna push it...besides, gotta taper for my race!

4.  I have a plan in the works that I'm hoping to reveal soon!

5.  Cardinals suck!

6.  The crazy lady upstairs has been listening to Christmas music since the beginning of October and I hope you remember that I HATE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

Have a great weekend!  Do something this weekend to get back on track!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment