Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mind Nuggets

1. I talked to my neice on the phone today to invite her over for a slumber party.  When I told her I was taking her home Sunday morning, she said "for church?"  And I said, "No, I think you have a birthday party to go to."  And she said "Oh, SNAP! I forgot."

2. If I worked out at lunch I can have a beer at dinner, right?

3. I really need to get my sh*t together at work.  I'm really far behind, so tomorrow I'm gonna be focused and motivated to get it all done.  Maybe I'll listen to music...that always pumps me up.  I'll have to cut my fingernails though, cause they're annoying when they hit the keys on the keyboard before my actual fingers do.

4. I really, really, really need to start studying for the CPA exam.  Unfortunately, my free program has lapsed, so I now need to find a way to buy it myself.  Probably ask the B.O.B. to pay for it, but I need to find the strength to start studying again before we actually purchase it.  It's not cheap, so if I'm actually forking over the money, then I need to make sure it's worth it.  Apparently free resources wasn't worth it!

5. I also need to find a way to get this running in gear.  Maybe I'll do some two-a-days.  Not all out each workout, but just split workouts into 2 pieces.  Like if I have a 6 mile run someday, then do 4 miles in the morning and 2 at night...something like that.  Otherwise, I'm not gonna beat my Vegas time from last year which was already a disappointing time!

Lose your own mind!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment