Friday, October 28, 2011

I Love You All!

Another BIG weekend ahead!  Tonight is Game 7 of the World Series, unfortunately, because Texas just couldn't seem to get that last out.  Nothing like watching two teams battle it out to show how much they really wanna win this!  Tomorrow is another day full of randomness.  Maybe some shopping, maybe a nice easy run, maybe something with the GF, maybe some beer carbs for pre-race...who knows where tomorrow will lead me.  Then Sunday I have my 10K race.  Should be interesting since I haven't run 6 miles in forever and I'm supposed to be at 9 miles in my training program.  I've been thinking a lot about this race and the fact that last year only 58 people ran it and the last place finisher had a time around an hour and 38 minutes.  All I can hope for is to beat that time and hope that that runner is running again!  But really I've come to terms with finishing in last place because it would be my first time finishing last, and who doesn't love "firsts"?

Anywho, Sunday night, the GF and I are going to see Blue Man Group!  That should be a good time, since we haven't been to a show in a long time!  Unfortunately we had to change our tickets to a different day, so we won't be as close to the front as our normal season tickets are, but we'll still be close enough! 

Huge trial started today!  It's gonna be a good one too...can't wait for opening statements!  Well, it's been a good busy week.  The weather is trying to get cold on us, so I'll have to readjust my wardrobe.  Life is good right now. 

Just so you know, I love you all!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment