Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fist Pump, Pushups, Chapstick

So, I'm sitting here thinking about how much I love my Orange flavored Gatorade.  Then I think back to last night's Biggest Loser episode and how they used Orange soda in one of their challenges and that every 20oz soda has 17 teaspoons of sugar.  Then I think, I sure do love sugar!

Well, I chopped off my mop last night!  And running today didn't seem to be any faster.  I thought for sure the wind resistance would go down, but it didn't feel any different.  Before I cut my hair, I promised a friend that I would do the Pauly D blowout first.  We did it and I looked amazing!  It was as if Pauly D were at our house last night doing Fist Pump, Pushups, Chapstick!

Speaking of my run today, I really kicked my butt with speedwork.  Overall, I did about 50 minutes and 4.5 miles worth of stuff!  Good job me!  I've felt really good running the last couple days.  Hopefully that feeling will stick around!  I've got my race this Sunday and I'm feeling positive about it even though it'll be cold and on pavement instead of the mill.  I'm thinking of running another race next weekend...The Great Pumpkin Chase!  If I do well this weekend, I just might sign up!

I applied for a part time teaching position at UNM today.  Not sure how it'll pan out, but I'll keep you posted.  Still waiting to hear from CNM since I gave them my criminal background information a month ago.  Maybe they found something on me I don't remember, like when I used to dance drunk on bar tops!  Maybe I should write this stuff on here since hiring teams check all forms of social media now.  Luckily I'm not on FB or Twit, so it'll be hard to find the dirt!

I hate Christmas music!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment