Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dreams Do Come True!

Everyone pretty much knows by now, but my dreams have come true!  I am officially an instructor at CNM!  Well, I'm in the part time instructor pool, which means I may or may not get a class this Spring semester.  I'm pretty sure I will, but you never can tell!  I'm just so excited because this is what I want to be doing with my life and I've finally got my foot in the door.  Now things can just grow and expand to bigger and better things.  I'm gonna scream it from the rooftop my balcony when I get home!

Now THIS is the kind of motivation I needed to really get me through the day!  I'm so pumped!  I wanna do a little dance at my desk...okay, done!  I'm gonna have so much energy on my run this evening!  This is amazing!

I can't even remember what I wanted to write about today because all I can think about is my new job!  Now I really have to start getting my butt in gear!  Not just running anymore...a whole new scoop on my plate!

Love you all!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment