Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dazed and Confused

So, my cold has doubled back and I seem to be sick again, unfortunately.  I sneezed about 500 times today and I never sneeze unless I'm sick!  I'm gonna try to push through this one though, because last time I was out for 2 weeks and that was just 2 weeks ago!  I need to keep running.  My training schedule is soooo far off, I'm afraid I'm gonna be doing a run-walk for the race.  I really need to get my sh!t together!  Running yesterday wasn't so bad...although it was hard to breathe at times, my legs, knees and feet felt good.

Hump day was busy, but I'm glad it's over!  That means we're on the downside of the week, and with a half day on Friday, I've only got a day and a half left of my fun, fun job!  Note the sarcasm please.  There's just something so fascinating about staring at the wall these days...that's all I've been motivated for lately!  That, and running errands!  Anything to get out of the office is great!  If I time everything correctly, I can be in the office when no one is around and out of the office when everybody is working!

What's with the weather?  It's cold!  Good thing I bought new jeans!  I wore a hoodie today...I'd rather be wearing shorts!

Does anybody have any money anymore?

Stuffed nose cure: Tabasco!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment