Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Keep Saying That

I may have spoken a little too soon yesterday when I said my and the GF's run was the Best.Ever!  Today's run was amazing.  We're housesitting and if you remember from last time we housesat, I was very upset that I never took the chance to run on the trails near the house. Well, I didn't miss out this weekend.  I decided to do my long run up in the trails at the mountain base!  I wish I would have taken my camera because it was beautiful.  It was the hardest run/hike of my life, but it was awesome!  The entire 2nd and 3rd miles were an uphill hike and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my training program.  Then I just weaved in and out of all the trails until I went about 7 miles.  It was amazing. (I keep saying that!)

Last night we celebrated the GF's birthday Saturday with dinner at Red Lobster with my brother and my niece.  Get better wishes sent out for my seester and nephew...they couldn't join us because they were feeling under the weather.  BFJ was supposed to join us too, but she got a mild concussion last week and needed her rest!  Then we went to see This Means War with Reese Witherspoon.
One of the funniest movies we've seen in a long time.  It was especially refreshing after our stint with not so great movie watching!  It's a must see, if not for hot Reese, than for her two hot costars, or better yet, the extrememly witty Chelsea Handler!

Then we met up with some friends at the bowling alley for some karaoke!  I sang my signature song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08cp9AL_7F0

I may not be as good as Adam Sandler, but all my friends seem to think I am because they request it every time we go to karaoke!  I pretty much brought the house down.  I luckily went after some guy who butchered some song, so of course I was awesome sounded great!  We got back to the house and the dogs hadn't killed each other, so all-in-all it was a great night!

Did you have a great run this weekend? 

Do you have tomorrow off work?

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment