Monday, February 13, 2012

Why, Why, Why

Why I like being a teacher:
  • I get to dress up on Mondays and Wednesdays and I think I clean up pretty well.
  • The students actually laugh at my jokes.
  • I can yell at them for failing their exam, but then reward them with Valentine's candy.
  • It gets me out of my other office for 2 hours twice a week.
  • It's my dream job...AND I'M DOING IT!
Why I appreciate teachers:
  • Because of all the hard hours they put in to help students excel.
  • Because they will do anything to make sure a student understands the material.
  • Because some times they cut you a little slack.
  • Because they know you're smarter than you think you are.
  • Because they push you to do your best.
  • Because you'll always remember the special ones.
Why I write this blog:
  • I will always have a transcript of this point in my life.
  • I can vent to anyone who cares to read.
  • I have followers that actually comment once in a while.
  • I have a way of communicating with my brother even if we don't talk every day.
  • I can express MY OWN opinions on things and not care what other people think.
  • I can hold myself accountable for goals I make.
Why I appreciate bloggers:
  • Because they're not afraid to open their lives to complete strangers.
  • Because they encourage me to comment on the random things they say.
  • Because they teach me new things about running and racing.
  • Because I can relate to their stories.
  • Because they express their own opinions on things and don't care what other people say.
  • Because they make us think and do things we never thought possible.
~Chix

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why you think I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being a teacher for the "they laugh at my jokes" reason, too. :)

    ReplyDelete