Tuesday, April 13, 2010

55 Days and Running...

So I saw an old friend at the gym this afternoon and she said I was working out like a crazy person "all gung-ho"! All she saw me doing was these ab-roller like things, she just happened to catch me on my 9th and 10th rolls on my 3rd set, so I was maybe silently cussing under my breath and sweating profusely. I could have looked "all gung-ho" but I was definitely glad it was over. This "old friend" was a girl I used to babysit my freshman year of college. That was in 1997...13 years ago, when she was 9. Now she's 22 and I'm almost 32, so really I looked "old"...that's all, just old!

But, when I think about it, I'm not old, I'm only 31 years and 10 months. That's young! I'm only a 3rd of the way to 'old' and that still puts me younger than my Granny! So, I celebrate my age. Most of you aren't surprised when you here this from me because you know how much I LOVE my birthday, which is right around the corner! So, mark your calendars!!! But let's not jump the gun on that yet, cause Graduation is much much closer. Tonight I will find out about last weeks test, so cross your fingers that I still have a chance at that much awaited graduation! I know that sounds silly cause I'm sure I'll graduate, but there's always that tiny tiny Horton Hears a Who speck of a chance that I could really fu** it all up and not get to walk the line! But I only have 5 weeks left, so how bad could I do in 5 weeks??

GLEE is back tonight FINALLY! Enjoy!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment