Friday, April 9, 2010

Completely Drained

Well, my big test and quiz are over! I'm sick and I haven't been working out. It's been a really really really really long week and I am completely drained. All I did at the beginning of the week was study for my test, then I had my foot problems, and then I got sick, so I haven't been into the gym all week. It's a bummer, but I'm hoping the rest will give my foot some time to feel better and my body some time to recoop! Then I'll be back to my miles and miles of running. The weather is also getting better, so hopefully I can do some outside runs soon! I still feel like I can catch up on some sleep too. Maybe a relaxed weekend will really help a girl refocus!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was extremely exhausted and felt like a big pile of poop. But I'm sure we've all had those days before. The GF had the grill going when I got home though, so the pups and I sat outside with her while she cooked dinner. It was a perfectly relaxing evening after such a long week. Thanks babe!

Maybe I'll write more later, but I'm gonna go for now.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment