Monday, April 5, 2010

Well, hello there!

Hello! Hello! Hello! I've been missing you! Sorry for not writing this Easter weekend, but I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and were able to relax a bit! I had a great weekend...probably should've studied more, but a great weekend nonetheless. Baseball is back, so I got to watch some games, Major Leaguers at that, and one of the days had great weather. The GF is regretting not having long sleeves! I got to see my niece and nephew both days and the whole family got treated to an awesome dinner last night by the momma. And the weather was beautiful both Saturday and Sunday. The Easter Bunny even found us at our new house! So, it was a very busy weekend indeed!

Now we're back in the grind...I've got lots of studying to do for a test tomorrow night and a quiz on Wednesday night. I don't feel as ready for these as I have been in the past for tests and stuff. There's just so much information that I need to know that I'm afraid I'm gonna forget it as soon as the test is in front of me! Everyone always says "you'll do fine", "just do your best". Well, thanks, but I think my best isn't convincing enough right now!

I had a foot scare. I didn't want to tell anybody until I had it checked out, but I've been having some nerve issues with my right foot and it's curbed my running for about a week and a half. I saw the doc today and he gave me a shot and hopes it'll help relieve some swelling and I might be running by the end of the week. I've already told myself that I'm crossing that finish line no matter what, so this may be a minor setback, but I'll be back up on that treadmill in no time! I'm really excited to run again because I'm getting sick of the bike! Anyway, no reason to worry about little old me, cause I'll be fine!

Have a great rest of your day!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment