Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ho Hum...

Hello! Today is very blah! I've got things weighing heavily on my mind. Nothing for you all to be worried with. Let me tell you what happened last night in class. So, my professor decided that he is going to cancel class next Tuesday! Woohoo...but wait! Instead of class, we have 2 small papers to turn in by Tuesday, both dealing with derivatives...that's right, I'm speaking a foreign language here in my blog...derivatives. Most people think "yucky" when they hear that word, most others think "huh?", but I think "WHY, WHY, WHY"? There's only 2 weeks of school left and we were progressing so well, then we have to spend all last night talking about derivatives. It was as if I'd accidentally walked into an Advanced German class cause I really had no clue what he was talking about...which should translate well onto paper to be turned in. On the bright side, there is no class next week, leaving only one more class session in 2 weeks which is our final exam!! For my other class, we meet tonight and then have the final for that one next Wednesday!! So, it's all coming to an end! Just a bit more studying and then I can relax for a while. Read something other than financial accounting or derivatives!

If you remember back to February 25th, you'll recollect that it was the first time I'd ever taken a shower at the gym. As mortified as I might have sounded, I'd like to admit now that I've probably showered at the gym almost everyday now for the past 2 to 3 weeks! I'm still quite uncomfortable with all the naked women and the lotion putting and the walking around free, and I'm still quick as can be just getting my business done and averting my eyes the whole time, but I can honestly say it's not terrible anymore. It actually leaves me feeling quite fresh at work for the rest of the afternoon. And then I don't have to bother my coworkers by showering in their offices!!

I hope you are having a better day than me!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment