Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Yin to Your Yang

Well, it's day 69 folks! Can you believe it? 2 months from today I will be done with the race! Apparently I'm supposed to visualize finishing the race and it'll motivate me to run hard since I know I'm already done running...or something like that! But really, I only have two more months to turn my mileage on high speed! I can do about 4 miles comfortably now, so we'll see how I feel in a month from now!

So, yin and yang...two things that always seem to go together. If you ever come across a 'yin' you'd be sure that somewhere nearby a 'yang' is hanging out! It just makes sense. I don't know why and I don't know the stuff behind the whole idea of yin yang, but I like the symbolism it has. What are things in your life that resemble the yin and the yang symbolism I've mentioned here "two things that always seem to go together"? Is it the salt and pepper on your kitchen counter? Or the wine and cork screw on the bar? What about the razor and soap in your shower? Maybe it's the shirt and tie in your closet? Or even the dog and other dog who run around the house all day? Whatever it is, I'm sure there's something in your life that represents the yin yang symbol. I, unfortunately, have lost my yang...

So, the GF is cleaning out the attic and came across my newest prized possession. A mint condition January 1995 edition of Playboy magazine with Drew Barrymore on the cover AND she's also the centerfold! That's right! Don't be jealous and don't try to figure out why it's been locked away in the attic for so long, but did you hear that I just said DREW BARRYMORE??!!!!! That's right! She bares it all for me in this magazine and I couldn't be happier! I've always been a big fan of hers and now this! Lucky me!!

Stay focused today, cause you don't know what'll come up tomorrow!!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment